Friday, August 8, 2008

Where Have We Been? - Fun Day!



















To those of you who come to The Savings Swap on a regular basis, you have noticed I have been very negligent at my blogging lately!

So what have I been up to? Well, as you can see here I went bowling! Okay, that was just one afternoon! But, I have had my parents in visiting from out of town for 10 days.
















Last week we expanded our "Fun Day" and included Grandpa and Grandma. Little Z earned enough passes from the summer reading program to take us all Mini-golfing and bowling! We had a great day and even rode the go-carts and played some arcade games.


It was really special because Little Z decided that is how he wanted to spend his library points and earned them for this special day. I think it meant a lot to Grandpa and Grandma. Thankfully we had a wonderful day and beautiful weather!


We ended the week with a trip to the State Fair! What a great evening! Here are pictures from this year and last year. I always take Little Z's picture at the corn field to see how he has grown in a year!






















2007


















2008

My blogging will be spotty for another week or two because I will be on vacation and don't know if I will have any Internet access! I hope to be back soon!

No comments: