Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meijer Fish Deal - last day!

Our sales change on Thursday, so today is the last day to pick up the Tilapia fish deal at Meijer. It is really a great deal. You buy 2 and get 2 free - also add 4 $2.00 off coupons from the Meijer Meal Box for a grand total of $4.00 for 4- 1 lb bags of individually frozen fish fillets. We love Tilapia it is a great fish to bake.


If your ads change on Sunday the deal might be past for you so check the Meijer website to make sure before you go.

I plan to go back today and get 4 more bags of fish. If you don't know what to do with the fish read my next post which will give you a great recipe for baking them. Even my fussy 5 year old loves them this way!


NOTE: To print the Meijer coupons go to the Meijer Mealbox and click on "Specials" you can the click on "Coupons".


ALSO: I have found out how to key in my own coupons using the Self check-out at Meijer. This is good because the coupons I print from the Mealbox never seem to scan! Push the button on the screen that says "Key in Item" and then just key in the bar code off the coupon - leaving off the last number - presto! I was able to use 4 coupons on the 4 bags I bought yesterday with no problem!

No comments: