Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Summer Kids Movies


















I have posted about Summer Movies from AMC and Kerasotes. I found 2 more programs.





offers $1.00 movies for kids.
• 10 Weeks Of Fun Films For Kids •
• A Different Movie Every Week •
• Weekday Mornings This Summer •


Regal Cinema is offering Free Movies:

Here's some information from the Regal website:


"When school's out, kids around the country visit selected Regal theatres for the Free Family Film Festival. It's a fun-filled nine weeks of movies for kids and parents. Since 1991, Regal has provided this service to the community, and best of all it's FREE!


Selected G & PG movies start at 10AM each Tuesday and Wednesday during the festival. First-come, first-served seating is limited to theatre capacity. The Free Family Film Festival is safe, lots of fun and a great way for kids to spend a weekday morning in the summer."


We have a 5 year old and I'm very picky about what we watch - Regal is showing Charlotte's Web which was good. I'm also interested in March of the Penguins which is rated G.

Our Cinemark is showing Running Free - rated G tomorrow. I looks like a movie with real potential about a boy and a horse. You can check it out here. If anyone has seen this movie - I would love your opinion on it.

I saw SOMEWHERE???? That Thomas the Tank Engine has a new Movie Showing in July. Can anyone help me out? I forgot to bookmark the page. There is a program showing G Movies every Saturday in the Summer. There was a free coupon out for last week's movie. My little guy loves Thomas.


Thanks to Sisterly Savings for this info!

No comments: